I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Laundry Room

I am in organization mode! Look out family cause things are being tossed out left and right, and they don't even know it! This month I am focusing on the Laundry Room. This room in my house drives me crazy. Everyone comes through the LR because it's the door from the garage that leads into the house. So this becomes the drop off, catch all for everything. When we don't have a place for it, put it in the LR. I've been trying to think about different ways to organize it and make it neat and pretty. Tomorrow is the big day of cleaning out the cabinets and chunking then making my list of what I need to organize certain projects. Check out these Laundry rooms though! Our LR is no where near this space. HGTV is great!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i'm super impressed. The laundry room looks great! mine is a mess :-(

    ReplyDelete