I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Monday, November 10, 2008

Blogging Bandwagon

Ok, so i've been reading all these blogs and have been inspired by so many people but i have yet to start my own so at 8:00 tonight i decided i was going to start mine. So here i go....

I want to blog for a few reasons..

  • to keep my family updated on our daily chaos
  • to hopefully inspire someone the way i have been inspired
  • to have an outlet since i can't scrap everyday

So today is Monday and my sweet baby girl had her 4 month doctor's appt this morning. She is doing fabulous, weighing in at 14 pounds and 24 inches, she is going to be short i think. Her sister, Megan, had fun at the doctor's office, of course she thought it was her job to entertain the doctor and play peek a boo with her. She is always the attention grabber! Of course her favorite thing about going to the doctor is she gets a "sugar free" lollipop as we leave. She does not know they are sugar free of course, but makes mom feel better when she's eating candy at 10 in the morning!

So it rained on and off today and was cloudy so it was one of those lazy kind of days where i got absolutely nothing accomplished. Now for those of you who don't know me, i am trying to be a good "keeper of my home". However with three children and a dog, the house just always seems to be a mess. Now my OCD is setting in because i like the entire house clean all the time. hmmmm...do you think that happens often? not so much! I am subbing tomorrow, so i really won't get any housework done. That's ok, there's always the next day. I am excited to be going back to my little part time teaching job, i will go back in January, but i'm just subbing for the day to get acquainted with my new class. It is a wonderful christian mother's day out, where my girls have been attending since they were 1. I have taught there the past couple of years and took a little time off to be with my sweet blessing #3! So i am a bit worried about how the other teacher in the class will be. But i've prayed about this and God definitely said to go back to work and He hasn't failed me yet, so Lord, i'll put my trust in you! Maybe this is the beginning of a new friendship! I will be keeping my eyes open for the blessings!

Last night our sunday school class had our mom's nite out...we went to Charming Charlies! Awesome store!!! i could not get over all the wonderful jewelry, clothes and purses, it's a girl's dream store! then we went to Cheesecake Factory, yum yum! I just have to say i love hanging out with friends, i don't go out to eat often with friends and when i do it's so much fun, great conversation, i really need to do this more...thanks honey for letting me go and for taking care of the girls by yourself! i appreciate him so much!

One more thing before i go today...the title of my blog came to me yesterday at church. it was the end of the service, the invitation had been given and i was standing there singing, praising God and praying and all of a sudden i said "who am I" and the first thing that popped in my head was "you are the daughter of the king" . That really stuck with me all day! and i said to myself why did i ask that...then tonight as i'm thinking of a title it comes back to me! For those of you that don't know we are all royalty and our Heavenly Father is the King and we are His children and heirs. Once you have asked Jesus to be Lord of your life and into your heart you will reign with him in heaven forever! Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogger world! And today I can actually leave a comment! I cannot believe how super cool your blog is in like 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete