I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Running

ok, so before i got pregnant with ella i was running and training for a half marathon. Once i found out i was pregnant i stopped running, didn't want to take any chances. So now i've been running again for about 6 weeks and i'm finally feeling like i'm making progress. Today was 3 miles. Not too shabby, i just bumped up my mileage this week from 2.5 to 3. My friend Vicki is running with me, i hope i don't "run" her off. It's great having a running partner but i might be pushing her too hard. Running for me is a great release, i feel so much better and hopefully some of this post baby weight will come off.

About yesterday, my first day back at school. It wasn't too bad! THe class is actually really good. and i love this age group. i forgot how much fun they are. Sweet group of babies! Can't wait for january. Oh and my future teaching buddy is great, we are similar so i think it will work out well! Thank you Lord.

i'm spending the day with my mom today! we'll probably go "window" shopping.

Why does it take a 6 year old, 20 minutes to eat cheerios?!?!? Seriously!?!?!? how many times do i need to say, hurry up, you have stuff to do!??!?!?! oh, the joys of motherhood!

2 comments:

  1. Is someone chasing you? That is the only reason I'd be running! LOL. Did you find anything good shopping today? Say hello to your mom for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you are coming back to Sonshine for good? Are you taking Cristi's place?

    ReplyDelete