I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crazy Soccer Mom!

By the way that is me!! I am the crazy soccer mom! you know we got in trouble a couple of weeks ago for too much "coaching" from the side lines. I was really embarassed and last week i really controlled myself. But tonight the team we were playing against was really irritating me by their dirty playing and then i just got all worked up. We did end up winning though, so it doesn't pay to not play by the rules. You know, you would think that a city run sports complex would have their lighting on some sort of timers! well i'm not sure exactly what happened but the lights were not on at first and then it took some einstein a little too long to finally get someone out there to turn them on! IT's cold and dark! hello!!! i never thought i would be that crazy soccer mom but i am! Good thing the season is almost over.

Thankful Thursdays!

Top 5 things i'm thankful for!

1. We have electricity
2. gas prices coming down, for the meantime
3. all my family is healthy
4. my husband is off tomorrow
5. spending time with my mom this week

what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. McMahon!! We are both new to this blogging thing! I just wanted to tell you about my new blog...www.leavesmespeechless.blogspot.com

    - Lindsey Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzie...just found your blog...I'm so excited...now maybe Lily can keep up with Megan a little bit easier once we're in Portugal :)

    ReplyDelete