I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Monday, November 24, 2008

Today...

Today I...

1. ran 3 miles

2. made breakfast

3. caught up on blogs

4. played a game with meg

5. went to target

6. gave ella a bath

7. played with ella

8. ate thanksgiving lunch with chocolate pie (yum)

9. swept the floors

10. Forgot to pick up Lauren at school

Yes, you read that correctly! One of my biggest fears came true. I have always been afraid of losing track of time and forgetting to go p/u L from school. And today was the day! I was busy packing for our trip, talking on the phone (big shocker) and lo and behold the phone beeps in, it's my friend Jenna and I knew before even saying hello, didn't even have to look at the clock. I said i forgot Lauren didn't I, she said yep! SO i threw the phone down, didn't even say goodbye to the other person and jumped in the car! Laughing all the way of course! I could not believe I did this! On my way there, it's a whole 2 minute drive, the office calls, your daughter hasn't been picked up yet! Yes I'm on my way, my phone dies! Quite comical! I get there and I'm still laughing, the nice assistant in the office who has always been nice to me, didn't think it was so funny! AHHHH!!!! I feel like the best mom in the world!!! Luckily L has matured a lot in the past year, i thought she might be a bit hysterical, but she wasn't, she was just sitting there looking pretty! I apologized to her of course! Yeah! She'll probably need therapy for this too!!!

So if you ever forget to pick up your child from school, just know you are not alone and we all have those days!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, did it twice already this year. And it's only half-day kindergarten! LOL

    ReplyDelete