I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Winter Fire!

I just love it when the weather turns cold enough for a fire! The smell of wood burning outside and inside, the glow of the fire is so warm and comforting. I just want to snuggle up with all my kids and my hubby and not move. We had our first fire tonight. E was so fun to watch, she was amazed at the fire but her chubby cheeks were so red, cause my Nate can build a hot fire!
I didn't realize it was so cold this morning and I decided to run outside today. Yeah, my hands were freezing. But it was good, you run faster in the cold cause you want to get it done!

E and I did some Christmas Shopping today, went into this one store, which shall remain nameless. THey had the cutest Christmas stuff, can't wait for the day after to see what i can get on sale!

Not much to say today, so i'm going to snuggle with N by the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment