I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Sunday, December 7, 2008

House Guest


We have a house guest for a while. Her name is Carol. Carol the Caroler that is. Isn't she beautiful?

Hmmmm......Friday night we had our Sunday School class Christmas party. Every year we do a white elephant gift exchange. For the past 2 years now I have ended up with the Worst present! Last year I ended up with someones used panties! Gross! This year I got Carol. I mean look at her, she is just scary! Like from the movie scream scary!!! The children will be having nightmares now! However, i might put it in someones room when they aren't being on their best behavior. Just so they know someone is watching! I know it's just my luck to get these types of presents. It's because I love presents, and I just wanted the $25 itunes or even the gingerbread kit. It doesn't have to be much. Oh well, I just want to say for everyone that knows Carol...watch out! You never know when she's going to show up!


PS This caroler was in the gift exchange last year and someone got it(Lewy) and they regifted it so now everyone will know I will bring it back for next year! I am going to have to get really creative for this one!


2 comments:

  1. Love it! LOL Don't bring it to my party! My snowmen might melt at the sight of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you know she (is it a she or a he LOL!) is the best house guest ever. We so enjoyed our last year with her - enbrace the joy of the caroler - love ya - Lewy

    ReplyDelete